New Error Tag?

Posted under General

Should there be a tag for when a picture contains errors that are not artistic (error) or language (engrish/typeo) based, but might be cultural, professional, or other errors due to the ignorance of the artist? For example, the pictures in post #1409570, post #1234924, post #743855, post #736211 are wrong because the American Flag is always hung vertically with the blue Union to the observer's left instead of the right.

This is only one example, but I'm pretty sure there would be others, since artists are probably NOT experts in all fields, professions and cultures.

Updated by Benit149